Saturday, August 18, 2012

When I walk out to play in Hyderabad I will feel a deep void - Sachin Tendulkar

When i walk out to play in hyderabad i will feel a deep void. A void that can never be fulfilled. My dear friend, VVS Laxman...Sachin Tendulka tweet regarding VVS Laxman retirement.
one of the best players indian cricket has seen and i have played with will no longer be with me. It has been an absolute pleasure to... share some of my greatest cricketing moments with a true legend of the game and a thorough gentleman. VVS, the team & i will miss you... .I will forever cherish the 16 years we have played together Sachin added to his tweet. Not only Sachin Tendulkar so many current and former cricketers tweets regarding Laxman's retirement. 
Yuvraj Singh
Some1 with a heart of gold An absolute team man and mattered the most when india needed him Great in my books a legend who played for india. And a very special friend! Dear very very special you will be missed !

Virat Kohli
A very very special cricketer and a more special person. A true insipiration and class personified!You will be missed laxman bhai.take a bow

Mahendra Singh Dhoni ‏
Fielding and the chat would always be about the team.will miss him whenever the team cuts cake, Personally I will really miss u LACHU BHAI
The whole team will miss u VVS.One of the best human being I have ever met in my life.Spent a lot of time with him while batting and

Ashoke Dinda ‏
Cricket fraternity will miss laxman bhai. An awesome cricketer and amazing human being he has been.wish you good luck for your next journey

Umesh Yadav
Got privilege to play with laxman bhai. A great human being. You will be missed. Salute you.

Sanjay Manjrekar
Seems like it was a very emotional decision & I believe such decisions have to b emotional.. 'listening to the inner conscience' as he said.Amongst other things, I will remember VVS for the finest innings I have seen in Indian cricket..his 281 against Aus at Eden Gardens

Dean Jones
Well done #VVSLAXMAN on a wonderful career.. Now finish it off in style... Quality player.. Good on the eye

Ramiz Raja
VVS will be remembered for style & wristy flicks and bullying Shane Warne ,now that is one heck of an achievement!! Yeah stylist never die!

No comments:

Post a Comment