Monday, September 17, 2012

Lewis Hamilton says England and West Indies are Favorites to win ICC T-20


For someone who's played and follows cricket, Lewis Hamilton picked England as his favourite to win the ICC World Twenty20 which begins in Sri Lanka from September 18.
"I have to say England, because that's my home but my heart also beats for the West Indies because that's where my ancestors come from, said Lewis in an exclusive interview soon after his drive at the BKC.

The Formula One driver also spoke highly of England batting star Kevin Pietersen and hoped that he makes it back in the England team soon. "He's such a valuable player to the England side and I'll pick him in the team any day," said Lewis.
"I got a text from Kevin the other day. He's awesome and a really nice guy as well considering he's so successful," he added.
About the West Indies, Lewis named Kieron Pollard as the one to watch out for in the tournament. "I like the West Indies team, they have many exciting players. I try and go there at least once a year," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment