Friday, July 27, 2012

Sachin Tendulkar unveils new BMW 3 series


Master blaster Sachin Tendulkar on Friday unveiled the all-new BMW 3 series sedan by German luxury car maker BMW in petrol and diesel variants priced between Rs 28.90 lakh and Rs 37.90 lakh (All India ex-showroom).

The all-new BMW 3 Series is available in two exclusive design schemes - Sport Line and Luxury Line.
"The all-new BMW 3 Series is a vehicle that has an unbeatable profile and is born from pioneering technology, a beautiful design and a lot of passion," BMW Group India president Andreas Schaaf said at the launch.
Stating that BMW cars have been one of his passions from early days, Tendulkar said, "I drove this car this month in London. It felt incredible."
"To me above all being a car enthusiast, safety is also equally important. I am really impressed. It is absolutely stunning and the interiors are unbelievable. It has got a lot of space. Compared to the earlier ones, this is far more spacious," Tendulkar added.
He also recalled "I have always been a BMW fan but the real association with it started when I was 14. One of the first BMWs that I drove and owned was in 1993. My pockets were not so deep back then so I had to opt for a second-hand BMW and it was a joy to drive that car,""I drove that car for a few years and moved on to better BMWs like the X5 and M5," Tendulkar further said.

2 comments: