Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"Sri Lankans worse sledgers than Aussies" - Paul Nixon

 Paul Nixon former England wicket keeper batsman stated in his autobiography, Keeping Quiet. that Sri Lankans are worst than Australia in sledging.He statetd this reffering to the game in world cup 2007 in super eight.He not said what have been said to him by Sri Lankans but he stated he respected the Sri Lankans for that because they did it for their desire to victory.
Paul Nixon also known for sledging in county cricket stated;


 "I've played in international games where the opposition have ripped me to pieces because they want to win. In my experience the Sri Lankans are the worst - more so even than Australia. When England played Sri Lanka in the 2007 World Cup, a game where Ravi [Bopara] and I got runs, it was the most mentally disintegrating experience I have had against any opposition, but I respected them for it because they wanted to win. They push that boundary as far as they can because ultimately our jobs are about delivering victories."

No comments:

Post a Comment